Enjoy the assortment of yoga videos below. There are four different categories: Yoga Videos, Restorative Videos, Chair Videos, and PiYo Videos.
- Short Yoga Practice 27mins:
- Short Yoga Practice with a focuses on shoulders and hips.
- Yoga- Open Hips (1hr):
- Enjoy this hour long yoga practice that focuses on opening the hips.
- Yoga – Core (25mins):
- Short yoga sequence with a focus on building strength in your core and with balance.
- Yoga – Low Back & Hips (54mins):
- Enjoy this yoga practice that focuses on the low back and hips.
- Heart Opening Yoga Practice:
- Enjoy this yoga class that focuses on shoulders and opening the heart. ❤
- Yoga-Open Hips (1hr):
- Enjoy this open hip practice.
- Warning: This was a live class from zoom, forgot to start recording until about halfway into the opening/beginning of the practice.
- Bed Yoga – Shoulders & Neck (1hr):
- Enjoy this hour long bed yoga practice. Focus is on Neck and Shoulders.
- WARNING: Practice is heavy on Wrist! They may get tired, please honor your body when you need to relax or pause for a moment before moving on.
- Yoga- Core. Balance, & Hips:
- Enjoy this yoga practice that focuses on building strength in your balance, core, and hips.
- Warning: video stopped recording at one point, so there is a weird spot. Also, a few mistakes here and there but I truly try to be authentic in my teachings. Hope you enjoy it.
- Yoga- Core & Shoulders (1hr 15mins):
- This practice focuses on shoulders and building core strength.
- Yoga (1hr 16mins):
- This practice helps to open hips and helps to work through and release shoulder tension you might be having. Really this is a good overall (little bit of everything) practice.
- Yoga – Great Overall Practice (with shoulders in mind – 1hr 17mins):
- Enjoy this yoga practice that is a great overall practice with a little focus on releasing shoulder tension.
- Yoga – Shoulders & Hips (1hr 16mins):
- Enjoy this class with a focus on shoulders, hips, and a little core.
- Yoga- Side Body & Shoulder Stretching:
- Enjoy this hour long practice that focuses on twisting, side body stretching, and helping to release shoulder tension. Also, this is a good practice to help with digestion.
Yoga- Full Body Stretching:
- Yoga – Open Hips Practice:
- Yoga – Legs (54mins):
- This practice is heavily focused on legs.
- Warning: I change the music a few times, wasnt the best of songs that played. At one point a strand of lights fell down so I had to edit that part out and you may notice the light changes in the video. Again just trying to be authentic in my teachings, but I apologize for any distractions it may cause.
- Yoga – Core & Stretching The Body:
- Enjoy this Yoga Practice that focuses on strengthening the core and stretching the body
- Yoga- Warrior Practice:
Yoga – Twists, Core, & Strength Building:
- Yoga – Shoulders, Core, and Legs:
- Enjoy this practice that focuses on shoulders, legs, and building core strength.
Yoga- stretch & strength:
Yoga- Open Hips & Twists:
- Yoga – Backbends & Side Stretching:
- Yoga- Core, Open Hips, & Shoulders:
- Yoga – Shoulder Focused Practice:
- Yoga – Stretching & Balance
- Yoga – Shoulders, Legs, and Twists:
Yoga – Legs, Core, and Balance:
Yoga – Hips, Shoulders, & Twists:
Yoga- Knees & Legs:
Yoga- Stretch & Strength with Twists:
Yoga- Shoulders & Some Core:
Yoga- Back, Hips, & Shoulders:
Yoga- Neck & Shoulders:
Yoga- Stretching & Shoulders:
Yoga- Shoulders + feet & hands:
Yoga- hips, twists, & side stretching:
Yoga- core, hips, glutes, legs, + low back:
Yoga- Open hips & knees:
Yoga – stretching, lengthening, and twisting:
Yoga- A little detoxing style practice:
Yoga – Shoulders and Open Hips Practice:
Yoga – stretch and strength +hips:
Yoga – Core Focus:
Yoga – hips, legs, and twists:
Yoga-hips, legs, and IT band:
Yoga- Core & More:
Yoga- Full Body +Hips:
Yoga- an open hips practice:
Yoga- Stretch and Strength (#2):
Yoga- Shoulders & Back Bending:
Yoga – little bit of this and that:
Gentle Floor Yoga +Open Hips:
- Restorative Bed Yoga:
- First yoga video created. Made a few mistakes and some weird faces, but that’s all a part of learning and being authentic. Hope you enjoy this relaxing restorative yoga practice that you can enjoy in bed.
- Restorative Bed Yoga #2:
- Enjoy this restorative bed yoga practice with a focus on lower back and hips. All you will need for this practice is 3-4pillows.
- Gentle + Restorative Bed Yoga:
- I woke up inspired to teach a bed sequence with a focus on shoulders. Enjoy this gentle bed yoga with some restorative postures sprinkled in.
- **WARNING: The video quit recording at one point and there are a few background noises. Hope you enjoy regardless of these few issues.
- Restorative Yoga (1.5hr):
- Enjoy this relaxing restorative yoga practice.
- Props Needed: 1 or 2 bolsters/pillows, 1 or 2 blocks/big books, and a blanket.
- Restorative Yoga #2 (1hr 12mins):
- Props needed: 1 bolster/pillow, 2 blocks/books, 1-2 blankets
Restorative Yoga (40mins): Enjoy this short restorative yoga practice (2 blocks & 2 bolsters/pillows – a blanket is optional)
Chair Yoga Videos:
- Chair Yoga:
- Enjoy this chair yoga practice. All you need is a chair preferably without arms.
- Chair Yoga #2:
- PiYo 1 – Part 1:
- Enjoy this short PiYo workout routine. It is only 20 minutes long because I thought it was at 30mins when I stopped, my bad.
- I suggest watching this video two time so get a good 40 minute workout. But, if one time is enough, that’s fine too.
- Please drink water – stay hydrated!
- PiYo 1 – Part 2:
- Part 2, enjoy. I suggest two rounds of this video &/or even in conjunction with ” Piyo 1- part 1″.